A Lead Agency in Industrialisation of Uganda Bid Notice Under Open Domestic Bidding
Construction Of; The Boundary Wall At UIRI, Juice Processing Factory At Zeuva Rhino Camp Road Arua District And, Gable Top Filler Facility at UIRI
1. Uganda Industrial Research Institute has allocated funds to be used for the Construction of ; the Boundary wall at UIRI , Juice Processing Factory at Zeuva Rhino Camp Road Arua District and Gable Top Filler Facility at UIRI
2. Uganda Industrial Research Institute invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of ; Lot 1 Construction of Boundary Wall at UIRI Lot 2 Construction of Juice Processing Factory at Zeuva Rhino Camp Road Arua District Lot 3 Construction of Gable Top Filler Facility at UIRI
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding procedures contained in the Government of Uganda's Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act 2003 and is open to all eligible bidders from Uganda.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Uganda Industrial Research Institute and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 7(a) from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 7(a) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000 (Uganda Shillings One Hundred Thousand only). The method of payment will be by cash to the UIRI Accounts Office. The document will be physically issued out at the address in 7(a). No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 7(a) at or before 11:00 am on Thursday 30th September, 2010 . All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of: Lot 1 UGX 4,500,000 (Uganda Shillings Four Millions Five Hundred Thousand Only) Lot 2 UGX 6,500,000 (Uganda Shillings Six Millions Five Hundred Thousand Only) Lot 3 UGX 3,600,000 (Uganda shillings Three millions Six Hundred Thousand only) Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives, who choose to attend at the address below at 7(b) at 11:15am Thursday 30th September, 2010.
7. (a) Address documents may be inspected at, issued from and delivered to: The Head Procurement and Disposal Unit Uganda Industrial Research Institute, Nakawa Industrial Area, Plot 42A Mukabya Road Ground Floor, Administration Block, P. O. Box 7086, Kampala, Telephone: 256 (0) 414-286245 (b) Address of Bid Opening: UIRI Board Room at the address given above.