Bbumba’s win underscored a night of celebration for East Africa’s banking industry, as the region exulted in the successes of its achievements. Dr. James, Mwangi, the managing director of Kenya’s Equity Bank, was named African Banker of the Year.
He was credited for revolutionising Kenya’s banking industry, pioneering the first mobile banking technology in the world to reach out to the unbanked, and for championing the empowerment of ordinary people through inclusive finance.
Ethiopia joined winners for the first time since the inception of the awards, with Amhara Credit and Savings Institution taking home the Microfinance Institution of the Year Award.
- Make Money online
- Secrets to online suceess marketing
- Car makemoney online selling
- Surefire Marketing Steps
- Make money on You tube making money viewing and sh...
- Tops stories Ever - Homeless Man and Loliondo Mira...
- CPA Uganda December Sitting Paper
- Social Vibe
- services we offer
- About me