With gas prices on the rise, President Barack Obama later today is expected to outline his new energy plan that aims to reduce foreign oil imports by a third in ten years.
Obama will unveil the plan at Georgetown University, and the auto industry will be watching closely.
- Make Money online
- Secrets to online suceess marketing
- Car makemoney online selling
- Surefire Marketing Steps
- Make money on You tube making money viewing and sh...
- Tops stories Ever - Homeless Man and Loliondo Mira...
- CPA Uganda December Sitting Paper
- Social Vibe
- services we offer
- About me