- Make Money online
- Secrets to online suceess marketing
- Car makemoney online selling
- Surefire Marketing Steps
- Make money on You tube making money viewing and sh...
- Tops stories Ever - Homeless Man and Loliondo Mira...
- CPA Uganda December Sitting Paper
- Social Vibe
- services we offer
- About me
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Can John Boehner win enough votes for his debt-ceiling plan? What if he can't?
Rep. Peter Welch is ready to declare defeat. For months, the Vermont Democrat tried to give House Speaker John Boehner some breathing room, and pledge as many Democrats as possible—114 of them—to a "clean" vote on the debt limit. That plan was left for dead long ago. The discussion has moved on to a Republican plan that would raise the debt limit while requiring votes on a balanced-budget amendment and an entitlement-reform committee, or a Democratic plan that offers nothing but cuts.