Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gavin DeGraw Released From Hospita

After suffering a brutal attack early Monday morning in New York, Gavin DeGraw has been released from the hospital and is said to be on the road to recovery.

A rep for the "I Don't Wanna Be" singer confirmed that DeGraw was discharged Tuesday evening (August 9) from Bellevue Hospital, where he was being treated for a concussion, broken nose, black eyes, cuts and bruises sustained when a group of unknown assailants attacked him in Manhattan's East Village.

The attack is still under investigation, and no arrests have been made, but the 34-year-old took to Twitter to say a few words about the incident and to let his fans know that he plans to get well soon.

"Hi my friends," he tweeted to his more than 60,000 followers. "Honestly, I don't remember much. I only know I can recover from here. Thank u all for your genuine concern. I love u guys."

More


--
 


No comments: