Yes it is that time of the Year again when we have the East African Budgets but for Uganda! this time round
things are a bit over ambitions it is like strangling a dieing person notably so is the increase of excise duty on Petrol by 50 Shs if this does not fuel voluntary walk to work the I don't know what will.
True we need to fund our budget but at what cost ? every time an average Ugandans sees a payslip almost
50% of the paltry salary has been chopped by some scheme and of of course government tax.
If we look at the bright side may be taxing the subsistence sector will off load some of the burden of the so called 'white collar ' taxes which are cheap, choking and easy to administer.
God bless Uganda
Get the Entire speech click here
- Make Money online
- Secrets to online suceess marketing
- Car makemoney online selling
- Surefire Marketing Steps
- Make money on You tube making money viewing and sh...
- Tops stories Ever - Homeless Man and Loliondo Mira...
- CPA Uganda December Sitting Paper
- Social Vibe
- services we offer
- About me